“Fresh ingredients, tasty tacos!”
Review of Yolanda's Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yolanda's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

If you are feeling like tacos (burritos enchiladas etc), and you like tasty, fresh ingredients, this is the place for you! This is not a fancy place, more like a healthy fast-food Mexican place. I gave it 5 stars because it is excellent for what it is (healthy fast Mexican food). You order at the counter and the food is brought to you.

All kinds of taco and burrito options, made to order. I had shrimp, which was excellent w the mango salsa. The seasoned beef was our favorite beef option. They have several chicken and pork options and they even have a blue crab taco (I am definitely missing quite a few of the options). Our kids, who can be picky, liked the tacos as well.

We will come back again for sure!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Their queso dip and chips are fabulous, but they don't have any veggie options other than beans, so I only go here when I need a queso fix.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I say it's a good sign if it's busy, but they serve the food quickly. Several times now I've enjoyed the pork green chili over a burrito (your choice of meat or veggies inside). The chips served are the thick style.

Check weekend hours before you go--I tried to go on a Saturday evening recently and they aren't open.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We stopped in for lunch with a friend who worked in the area. We shared three tacos and two different salsas; it was all okay. Not a huge fan of the thick tortilla chips, the tacos were nothing to write home about (one was double wrapped, but we're not sure why). It's not that I wouldn't go back, it's that I would go out of my way to try other places in the area next time I'm there.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I was staying at a hotel nearby and read some good reviews so I gave it a try. I had chicken tacos. I'm used to excellent tacos from a restaurant where I live in Tucson. There the tacos have two cheeses, lots of grilled chicken, very tasty fresh pico and cream sauce on a heated tortilla. Here at Yolanda's the tacos had a minuscule amount of meat. I actually almost went back to the counter because I rooted around in the taco and it took a while for me to see a tiny bit of shredded chicken. Then there's lots of lettuce and a slice, yes a slice of tomato. No lime, no cheese, no pico, nothing like the pictures on the reviews I read. You also get some chips and salsa. That's it. So basically I had lettuce tacos. I dumped a bunch of salsa on it to give it some flavor. I would have preferred Jack in the Box or Taco Bell.