“Sunday lunch”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Description: Las Brisas Restaurant offers the first Latin fusion cuisine in Englewood, CO. Enjoy a dining experience like never before.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was the first time I have been in this restaurant. I did not know what to expect as we were close to this area and found it on google. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. It was a very big place inside, with many different themes for decorations.
I had a vegetarian black been burrito that was OK, not enough spice for my taste. My wife had fish tacos which were very good. My daughter had a beef burrito, I tasted it and found it to be very good. We had a friend with us, she had the sea food pasta and really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Spanish prime rib was excellent, seafood special with saffron rice was just ok, no saffron taste and not worth the money, seafood enchiladas were very good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Best Margarita “theLB” and food/service never disappointed in our 30 years of enjoying this establishment. Ken is all time favorite waiter of any restaurant in Colorado. He is a gem. Our best recommendation to this staple in our family restaurants to visit.
John and Madelene

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Passed here many times on my way to Target, but finally stopped in one night itching for Mexican. Apparently, the place has been there 30+ years. It has nice decor, but service was moderate. Food was moderate, too.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I am not a fussy person, but I am a margarita aficionado. Most restaurants serve margaritas that I scornfully call “Lemon-lime Kool-Aid with a hint of tequila flavor”. Not Las Brisas. Their house margarita is as good as any margarita that I’ve ever had, including my own, which I mix with the finest ingredients and the accuracy of an analytical chemist. You read that right, their *house* margarita is world class - you don’t have to order a special expensive margarita. Their food is excellent too, in addition to Mexican fare they have Latin cuisine with dishes such as paella. Last but not least, the prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: March 2018