“Excellent dinner”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Description: Las Brisas Restaurant offers the first Latin fusion cuisine in Englewood, CO. Enjoy a dining experience like never before.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Las Brisas! They have a gluten free menu that was really tasty. Their salsa had a great smoky flavor and their cheese dip was divine!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after work for happy hour great happy hour but they only have happy hour in the bar area so you want to get there a little bit early because it does get crowded. Margaritas are very good and very potent! Great tapas as well for happy hour. From the street it would be hard to find but it's right by the target talked in a corner area. We didn't have dinner but the menu had a great selection.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I ate here with a friend who has frequented this restaurant off and on over a period of years. He said the quality has gone up and down. My own experience was marred. I am rarely a picky diner and I hate to send things back, but there are a few things I just don't eat.
I ordered the paella, which is one of my favorite dishes. Every restaurant makes it differently, so I read the ingredients carefully. When it was delivered, the ingredients were different than what the menu specified, notably the addition of a great deal of calamari, which I don't eat due to a bad experience in the past. I questioned the waiter about this and he shrugged it off, replying that sometimes the kitchen just makes the food differently than it says on the menu. He offered to provide a paella without the calamari, but the gesture seemed half-hearted. I explained twice that I was sorry but I did not eat calamari and it being in my food pretty much whole with legs and all took away my appetite but I wanted to order something different so he took it away. After this I heard yelling from the kitchen. I don't know if it had anything to do with my returned order, but it did affect the enjoyment of the evening. I ended up ordering cheese enchiladas. They were average tasting. My friend indicated his meal of chicken enchiladas was not as good as he remembered them being the last time he had eaten there. The margaritas served are not that tasty, but they are strong. The decor is pleasant. I imagine it can be festive on a busy night; we were there on a very quiet one. I hovered between giving this a 2 and a 3. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt as it may just have been a bad night, but even my friend said this was a new low. Also, main ingredients should be listed on a menu unless it is the kind of restaurant that advertises itself as a place where you eat what is served as the kitchen makes it and not as it is described on the menu.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

A very nice restaurant serving Mexican/latin cuisine. Atmosphere is lively and service was good. The margaritas are some of the best.

1  Thank Vincent J. R
Reviewed 3 June 2017

For 20 years, this has been one of our favorite restaurants, but in the last 6 months, something has drastically changed. Service is horrible. It seems like the few servers they DO have, would rather gather in the lounge and watch T.V., than serve guests, and there isn't a manager in sight.
We arrived last Saturday, and were seated quickly, but after 25 minutes, our water was empty, chips were long gone, and we still hadn't received our first cocktail. The restaurant wasn't busy. We finally just left.
This use to be a great place, and I don't know what has happened, but we are done.

4  Thank jtrayer