“Very nice atmosphere, food was very good.”

Las Brisas - Greenwood Village
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Description: Las Brisas Restaurant offers the first Latin fusion cuisine in Englewood, CO. Enjoy a dining experience like never before.
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have eaten here many times, but this was the first time we were seated right in front of a pretty water feature. It completely changed the atmosphere into a romantic, nurturing experience. I ordered the seafood enchilada, which was tasty but a little skimpy with only one enchilada and huge amounts of rice and beans to fill the plate. My husband got the carne asada, which is his favorite thing there. It was cooked medium rare although he ordered rare, but it was fine anyway.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 30 May 2017

taco bar average and uninspiring, service such as bar drinks etc. lackadaisical to non-existent Would not return..

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Okay. I'll admit it. I used a Groupon. But I would gladly use cash. I would also sell my soul to come here again for the salsa. But let me just say that the margarita was, Bar None, the best I have ever tasted! Have never had salsa that had so much flavor before, could completely taste the Mexican oregano and, was it chilly de Arbol? I don't know, but whatever it was I could eat it like soup. What a darling small but very trendy place. I've lived in southeast Aurora for over 20 years and this is only my second time here. The first time was for a birthday party in which we just had appetizers in the back room. Definitely have a new favorite.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

First time coming here, they were out of the one dish my girlfriend wanted. It took them 20 minutes to bring me a bottle of Budweiser. Food was cold, service slow, worst chicken i have ever tasted in my life.

To reiterate, the chicken tasted like it was marinated in scent of feces.

First impressions matter, and this place is straight toilet quality. There was no hustle and I overheard other patrons complaining as well.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We've come here off and on over the years and find that Las Brisas has its ups and downs. This is a good example--the carne asada was overcooked the first time, but my husband sent it back and it came back perfect. I ordered a combo, and it was just as I expected. We had a Groupon, which is one of the things that brings us back.

Date of visit: February 2017