“great food, great service!!”

Fat Albert's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 261 Restaurants in Greeley
Price range: USD 9 - USD 17
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fat Albert's Restaurant has proudly served this community since March 1, 1982. We pride ourselves in serving award-winning sandwiches and homemade foods and desserts. Our goal is to serve our products with exceptional service. My hope is that our family can show your family a memorable dining experience. -Sue
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I hadn't been here in years but was looking for a place to eat lunch with some friends of mine. The sandwiches were excellent and the service was top notch. I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Well, as the title says, average at best. My wife and I ate here with our 2 daughters and none of us really had much to say about it, except that it was okay. Food was average, not terrible, but not great either. The service again was average, not terrible, but not great. I have no problem paying for good food at a fine dinning establishment, but the food here was over priced considering the menu.I wouldn't say don't go eat here, but I would say that if you do, don't go in with high expectations and you probably won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was in the mood for some awesome pie so I checked places in Greeley that mentioned having handmade pie. Some of the photos of their pie looked great, so I took a chance and ordered a piece of coconut cream pie to go. It was truly awful. The crust was missing except for the bottom, and that was really soggy. The filling, which should be light and creamy, was dense and hard and congealed. There was also the taste of co-mingled foods from the cooler which leads me to believe the pie was definitely not freshly baked . What a huge disappointment for my first time to this restaurant. And to top it off, the price was really high for a small piece of pie....$6.69.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There's a reason they are known for their Monte Cristo samdwich and their pies - they are excellent!! But you camt go wrong here. Everything is good, the staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great eating!! We love this place such good food. We always get the key lime pie to go home boy what a treat!!!!