“Wouldn't recommend the pie”

Fat Albert's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 245 Restaurants in Greeley
Price range: USD 9 - USD 17
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fat Albert's Restaurant has proudly served this community since March 1, 1982. We pride ourselves in serving award-winning sandwiches and homemade foods and desserts. Our goal is to serve our products with exceptional service. My hope is that our family can show your family a memorable dining experience. -Sue
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was in the mood for some awesome pie so I checked places in Greeley that mentioned having handmade pie. Some of the photos of their pie looked great, so I took a chance and ordered a piece of coconut cream pie to go. It was truly awful. The crust was missing except for the bottom, and that was really soggy. The filling, which should be light and creamy, was dense and hard and congealed. There was also the taste of co-mingled foods from the cooler which leads me to believe the pie was definitely not freshly baked . What a huge disappointment for my first time to this restaurant. And to top it off, the price was really high for a small piece of pie....$6.69.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There's a reason they are known for their Monte Cristo samdwich and their pies - they are excellent!! But you camt go wrong here. Everything is good, the staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great eating!! We love this place such good food. We always get the key lime pie to go home boy what a treat!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went here after hotel recommended. The service was ok, they didn't seem too busy. Food was ok. Lots of choices, so maybe another choice would have been better. I had a quesadilla that might have been better if the sour cream hadn't been cooked in with the other filling. Not a fan of hot sour cream. My son's nachos were good though. Most our meals were rather small except the nachos. Prices were ok, key lime pie was ok.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Went there to celebrate. Special of the day was a double bloody Mary and American burger. I'm in! Mary was excellent you could taste the worcestershire and hot sauce. Burger had bacon and blue cheese hello heaven. Had apps to start friend zucchini and potato skins. Get the half order it's plenty!