“One of my local favorites”

Fat Albert's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 266 Restaurants in Greeley
Price range: USD 9 - USD 17
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fat Albert's Restaurant has proudly served this community since March 1, 1982. We pride ourselves in serving award-winning sandwiches and homemade foods and desserts. Our goal is to serve our products with exceptional service. My hope is that our family can show your family a memorable dining experience. -Sue
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There's a reason they are known for their Monte Cristo samdwich and their pies - they are excellent!! But you camt go wrong here. Everything is good, the staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great eating!! We love this place such good food. We always get the key lime pie to go home boy what a treat!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went here after hotel recommended. The service was ok, they didn't seem too busy. Food was ok. Lots of choices, so maybe another choice would have been better. I had a quesadilla that might have been better if the sour cream hadn't been cooked in with the other filling. Not a fan of hot sour cream. My son's nachos were good though. Most our meals were rather small except the nachos. Prices were ok, key lime pie was ok.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Went there to celebrate. Special of the day was a double bloody Mary and American burger. I'm in! Mary was excellent you could taste the worcestershire and hot sauce. Burger had bacon and blue cheese hello heaven. Had apps to start friend zucchini and potato skins. Get the half order it's plenty!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I work right down the street and whenever someone wants to get lunch I always recommended that we eat here! The food is always great, the staff is friendly and it's always nice to support a local business!!
I highly recommend eating here!

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Fat Albert's Restaurant? Share your experiences!