All reviews evening buffet hash browns waffles attached restaurant nice outdoor pool golf course free breakfast would stay here again hot breakfast room was clean two queen beds price point colorado monument great place to stay shower head choice hotels fresh fruit
Reviewed 23 April 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way home from a trip West. The price is very reasonable and includes a really good, hot breakfast buffet with lots of options. In the evening it also offers a dinner buffet which is very well priced and has a senior discount option. If you're hungry, its a great option! Our room was clean and comfortable, no complaints whatsoever. While the decor is a bit dated throughout this establishment the service and quality is very good for the price. Would definitely recommend this place and would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rick M, General Manager at Quality Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you Linda. I appreciate the nice review. If you are in the area, please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This place is a bargain. It has no airs and graces but is clean, comfortable and efficient. The staff are very helpful and the breakfasts good. Just what you want when you are on a road trip as we were. Would happily stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017

Thanks Mike. I am just trying to give people their money's worth. You obviously get it. I appreciate the nice review. We would love to have you stay with us again. Have an awesome summer!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Although a little older, this hotel was comfortable and clean. Our room was on the second floor but they have an elevator. The onsite restaurant offered a buffet salad bar or a hot buffet supper for a very reasonable price. Breakfast in the same restaurant was hot and included in the price of the room. Sfaff was friendly and parking was very convenient.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much. I appreciate the nice review. Please stay with us again if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We booked a room for our eastward journey and liked the place enough we stayed again on the westward trip back. Agree with other reviewers that the golf course facing rooms on the backside are the nicest and quietest.

Breakfast buffet was much nicer that I expected.

Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much. I like the golf course view too. And by all means please do come back and see us again.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

clean,quiet,dark rooms, friendly helpful staff nice restaurant very well staffed. i am a Choice diamond member and this is the second hotel to hit my favorites list. beats several comfort inns I have stayed at. so glad I learned my lesson and kept going past Quality inn Sterling to find this great place.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you very much. I am glad you kept going until you got to us too. I feel like we would be better suited as a Comfort Inn. But there is already one here just a block away. And we have a higher rating than they do. My people work very hard to make us look good. That is my secret. I just try to take care of them, so they will take care of you. Please come back and see us again.