All reviews waffles room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again nothing fancy close to the airport mini fridge road trip staff was very friendly and helpful good nights sleep convenient location great price motel cereal irons pet desk
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I had an extremely poor experience checking into this hotel thanks to the front desk clerk/manager. I had already paid in full for the room and it was non-refundable. Yet there was an issue with the "incidentals deposit". Most hotels just keep your card on file to charge later if necessary, but he actually wanted the cash which is where our issue arose. He was completely unhelpful and inhospitable and kept myself, my 11 month old infant, my husband, and my brother-in-law from getting into our room for over an hour. We had travelled far that day and had a stressful emergency incident shortly before arriving to the hotel so we were all hoping to get to our room to relax and wind down, eat dinner, and go to bed. But that was not the case. The manager caused an awful end to an already hard day. That is not how travellers to your hotel should be treated. Also, the pool is empty and dirty so don't expect to be going for a cool dip. My final thought is that customer service should come before greed if you actually want to make money in the hotel business.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Good sized king bed room, great WiFi, very clean and modernized room, friendly and helpful staff, and nice continental breakfast with “make your own” waffles and a good yogurt and juice selection. The pillows were more comfortable than mine at home and I got a good night’s rest. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The rooms are decent for the price. HOWEVER the people they put in the room next to me.... sounded like an elementary school playground. I called the front desk at 11 PM to see if they would do anything.... nope. Called again at midnight the front desk person said he called them earlier and would call again. The screaming went on until after 1 AM.
Now on to the shower. Water flow is weak and 2 minutes in to washing your hair all hot water disappears. You have to repeatedly turn the water on and off just to get it back to luke warm.
There are other hotels in the area, I suggest staying at one of those.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Our room was very clean and well appointed and the property was well maintained. The front desk clerk was very friendly and efficient. My only suggestion is you may want to enhance the continental breakfast. It is very minimal. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed here because of the great reviews. We checked in at 7p and dropped our bags to get dinner. After dinner we laid down and the OVERWHELMING smell of smoke kept us up. We called the front desk to ask to switch rooms. They said we should have complained earlier (even though we explained we went to dinner). They told me it was a non smoking room but there is NO WAY! Also, they had lent out ALL ionizers to other rooms so this is clearly a problem in every room! After being placed on hold for 3 times in 5 minutes we gave up and bought nose plugs :( NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN!

Trip type: Travelled on business