“Whatta great find!”

Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Laurel, Mississippi
“Whatta great find!”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Room was very clean. Beds are very comfy. Breakfast was just right to hold you over till the next meal. Many good amenities!! Worth the price paid!!

Room Tip: Big Truck Parking Available!!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Sharonwoelfle, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Thanks for writing a review. It makes my day when I know a guest enjoyed their stay with us. Sharon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
CO
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights doing the Wineries tours. Our friends had a room next to ours. Our room review: it had one of the cleanest bathrooms of any motel I have stayed out. Even though this is an older hotel we could tell the staff tried to take extra efforts to make it as clean and nice as possible. The continental breakfast was really nice with 2 waffle makers, yogurt, 'can' fruit, bagels, pastries, juices, coffee and loads of different types of tea as well as hot chocolate mix, a nice clean sitting area to enjoy breakfast in was nice also. The pool and hot tub were clean. Our room had a mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. The beds were clean and comfy. Location was very good with plenty of restaurants and fast food places nearby. The price was very reasonable. We will certainly stay here again while visiting Grand Junction.

Room Tip: Great location..within walking distance to several restaurants and fast food places.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank monakayk
Sharonwoelfle, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction, responded to this review, 21 October 2011
Thank you for writing a review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay while visiting Grand Junction for Winefest. It is a great event and I'm glad we were able to accomodate you. We will see you next time. Sharon
Colorado
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Checked in late, and left early so it was not as if I spent a long time there. The room seemed to be average cleanliness. A guy does expect to have a hot shower in the morning. I never got that. To be fair, I never had the time to complain so I'm not sure if the manager could have made it right. Overall, the motel may fit the bill if there was hot water for you.

Room Tip: Make sure there is hot water.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your comments. In one building we do have to let the water run in the morning to get hot water going through the pipes. Many people are not in the habit of letting the water run so it does seem that there is no hot water. I do apologize that you didn't get a hot shower. You are correct that it is not a good way to start the day. Sharon
Nevada
Reviewed 23 September 2011

This motel was just what I wanted and more. It was clean and reasonably priced ----- but also had several amenities, including really good free wifi. The staff was excellent. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Thank you! I appreciate your comments. Sharon
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 12 September 2011

OK.. We were in town for a horse show and i will mark this hotel off my list to never come back. The help at the desk was not friendly, the room was old and smelled. I think there was a hooker in a room a few doors down.
On a good note the mattress saved my weekend..it looked lumpy but was very comfortable.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Sharonwoelfle, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Grand Junction, responded to this review, 23 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is never pleasant to hear negative comments from a guest but it is always a good chance for improvement. I am proud of the staff at the hotel and I am disappointed that you did not receive the service we pride ourselves in. We are an older hotel and we do try to keep our rooms clean and in good condition. I always appreciate it when a guest lets the front desk know when a room does not meet their expectations. It gives us an opportunity to correct any problems or offer a different room. I am sorry you were unhappy with your room. It is a concern that a guest would be perceived as a hooker because we try to have a family friendly atmosphere with our picnic area and playground. Your comments have been helpful and I do appreciate your feedback.