All reviews fit the bill rental car wine country would stay here again airport microwave dogs
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

If you just need a place to sleep and shower, this fills the bill nicely. Nothing fancy, pretty basic but how ritzy do you need unless you plan to hang out in your room all day. I especially appreciate that this is in walking distance to the GJ airport and Motel 6 will allow you to leave your car in their lot during your travel. They even allowed me to leave my car there once when I wasn't even renting a room from them! That's exceptional service!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Was happy to get a room in town. A dispute a check-in as to whether the booking.com price included the second person. I relented and paid the extra $6. I may follow up with booking.com as I have their conformation saying the reservation was for 2 people. Moved into the room and noted the AC was on full blast and the window all the way open. I closed the window with difficultly as the bottom groove for the window was full of dirt and bugs. No carpeting on floor which works well for guests unlike myself traveling with pets. Unfortunately, it appears it is seldom mopped. The floor is dark with dried up spilled liquids, probably coffee. I wiped up some with a wet kleenex, but quickly lost motivation. I wore shoes while in the room. The bed was ok, not great. I would stay here again, but it would not be my first choice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and quiet accommodations with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Was late for AM coffee and they dug it back out for me. I consider myself a Motel 6 veteran and this was one my better stays.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017

If you just need a place to crash, this fits the bill. We had a late arrival in Grand Junction and could not pick up our rental car so the 1/2 mile walk to this hotel and the price fit the bill. We did not pay for wi fi. Desk staff were all good. We used Grand Junction to fly in, rent a car and travel for a week so we used Motel 6 at the start and finish. It is old, the rooms are small, the beds while comfy are dated...but the cost..you cant beat it...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Room was cold, real cold. The A/C was left on full blast. It was 50 Degrees outside and about 40 Degrees inside. Had to turn on heater and leave for a couple hours. When we got back and went to bed. The bedsprings could be felt through the mattress which was very hard and uncomfortable. Couldn't sleep very well. Very bad visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple