All reviews fit the bill rental car wine country would stay here again airport microwave dogs
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Room was cold, real cold. The A/C was left on full blast. It was 50 Degrees outside and about 40 Degrees inside. Had to turn on heater and leave for a couple hours. When we got back and went to bed. The bedsprings could be felt through the mattress which was very hard and uncomfortable. Couldn't sleep very well. Very bad visit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2016

The rooms are very small and very basic. I could hear the guests in the next room quite clear and they were not being overly loud.
There is a charge for wifi and it didn't work. I could not open a page fully, it was so slow. I got a refund, however, being this was a business trip, having wifi was mandatory & I asked about it BEFORE buying the room.
I ended up finding a McDonalds to get wifi to get my reports in for the day.
Prepare to have everyone over 18 to have to show their ID to clerk making check in a longer process.
I would not stay here again or any Motel 6 if this is the norm for this chain.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Laurie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests, but apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our policy and the connection to the network. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

First of all the front desk staff was really friendly and as helpful as they could be--no complaints there. But the room itself just wasn't clean. It had a Pergo-type floor that really needed scrubbed, or at least a good mopping. The floor of the shower stall needed the same it had what looked like a permanent layer of grime.
Also be aware you have to pay for WIFI.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Room clean, housekeeping checked every day, bed made, fresh towels, trash taken out. Lots of lawn to walk dogs. Room was quiet...as quiet as a motel with guest checking in. Also right next to the Grand Junction airport...occasional roar of planes landing or taking off...a couple of military jets that were REALLY loud!!! They stopped after about 10pm...or at least I didn't hear any. My room was a conversion from handicapped, I think...huge bathroom door, when opened barely missed the desk thing and tv. Also the clothes hanging thing was in the bathroom--not a problem...the bathroom is huge. Old type tv...the motel was having issues with cable, but, most of the channels were good. The room was big enough for 3 medium crates and my stuff.
Check in was efficient and pleasant. Free wifi with AARP...and Internet was excellent.
Plenty of places to eat and Safeway just down the road. Easy access to I-70. Many things to do in Grand Junction, CO...Motel 6 easy on the budget.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I was just passing through Grand Junction and needed what I knew would be a clean, inexpensive but not cheap place for the night. It's right by the airport and not far rom the downtown area. It's easy to get around and back to the motel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo