All reviewsfit the billrental carwine countrywould stay here againairportmicrowavedogs
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I got what I paid for, I mean not bad but not great. I just needed to sleep one night and it was alright. The staff is pretty nice, they ask you when you get to see the room if it was ok so I liked that part. Some of the people that stay at this hotel are not like the best people with great manners, there was a guy next door speaking pretty loud to his kids and their kids where playing and making some noise. Then in the morning he took his dog for a while and didn't clean up after his pet. In the morning another person was having an argument with another person and nobody seemed to care.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VictorF2973
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I requested a non-smoking room with MicFridge and got a nasty, smoky room. Being the wishy-washy person I am, I just opened the windows and turned on the fan.

A little later Alexis called to see if everything was ok. When I told her it wasn't, she promptly offered to change the room. It was entirely my own fault that I decided to stay where I was because I'd already unpacked.

But then, it got worse. The room was right beside the pool and the world's most horrible family decided to rampage for hours. I couldn't close the windows because I was trying to air out the room. A waking nightmare, but not really the hotel's fault.

The room was clean and comfortable. Service was good. Just learn from my experience. Check out the smoking situation before you move in and ask for another room right away if there's a problem.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Everyone that we encountered (Tony, Rachel, Machele, Alexis, Liz -- I know that have forgotten some to which I apologize) were professional, guest-oriented, and welcoming. Great staff overall. Room had microwave, refrigerator, walk-in shower, plenty of hot water, and cable tv. Small fee for wifi. Hard-service floor provides thorough cleaning for those of us with pets. Pet friendly with no additional fee. Cannot beat the price during our four-night stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Mesa Inn just down the road is only $20 more a night and has hair dryer, microwave, coffee maker with coffee, toiletries, continental breakfast, extra pillows, unlimited hot water, and thicker blankets. Stay there instead.

• Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and staff were super friendly. Definitely would stay again for the price...They do charge for internet and there are no muffins in the morning, but that is to be expected for the price...

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo