All reviews wine country room was clean and comfortable airport microwave dogs
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and staff were super friendly. Definitely would stay again for the price...They do charge for internet and there are no muffins in the morning, but that is to be expected for the price...

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I mean come on people! This is a budget hotel. It's basic. It's clean. It's fine for the price and pet friendly! If it's not clean ask for another room! One of the better ones we have stayed at and we travel across country every three months! Very doable hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

It's not perfectly clean or new but it had a comfortable bed and nice location. I walked from the airport after the rental car companies told me they had no cars to rent and the taxi service took over an hour to show up. Sunshine taxi. I wanted to drop the rental car off in Moab. I was also in my airline pilot uniform. Shower was fine, quiet, good service. The toilet does not need a cover. Most motel/hotels don't have covers over the toilet. The bathroom fan and light had one switch and the fan was very loud. I wanted to disconnect the fan wires but the power was on.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Martin,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I had such a great room last night at junction city kansas motel six that I expected near the same tonight at Grand junction colorado. This is Like two completely different hotel chains.

Motel 6 at grand junction is run down and only marginally clean. The clerk was not as welcoming or professional as the person at junction city.

I arrived tired. The room was stuffy and over warm. I walked back to office and said something is wrong with my a/c. The clerk said oh they haven't turned on the a/c yet. I said why didn't you tell me that? She said she only found out today??? Still could have told me!!!. Too tired to fight about it or move or leave.

Very disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I spent a quick overnight at the Motel 6 in Grand Junction, Colorado while traveling to Denver. The room was small but clean with wood laminate flooring, two double beds and a walk in shower (no tub). One bed was definitely firmer than the other so be sure to try both! Great price for a couple of hours of sleep during a road trip.

Date of stay: February 2016