“Great Location, Stylish Setting, Okay Food”
Review of Dream Cafe

Dream Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
Reviewed 24 September 2018

My son is a freshman at Colorado Mesa University so I've been to Grand Junction several times over the past year. We were looking for a breakfast place this past Saturday and Dream Cafe seemed to have good reviews and is in the cute little downtown area. The service was outstanding. We were greeted and seated right away and our waiter was delightful. I was pretty excited to try their version of crab cakes Benedict. Because you know. Crab cakes. I was pretty disappointed because it was simply okay. The crab cakes were completely overwhelmed by a pretty uninspired hollandaise sauce. My son ordered the same menu item and felt similarly. His girlfriend had an omelet and that was fine too but nothing to write home about. So, cool room, great service, fun location but underwhelming breakfast.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We love Dream Café. An unexpected stop in, and we were treated to excellent service by the very patient Dennis, as well as wonderful egg dishes and endless coffee.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We stopped here due to the reviews of gluten free accessibility. They weren't kidding. I had an amazing pastrami sandwich on gf bread on the way TO our destination. Unfortunately my GF pancake on the way home was a bit disappointing - kind of raw in the middle. But cooking GF is hard and on a game-day Sunday I think their kitchen was a bit overwhelmed. I'd definitely return, and just skip the pancakes!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I met for lunch, we both live out of town and chose this spot because of reviews.
We had the Malibu Chicken sandwich...absolutely tasty and cane with a large portion of crispy fries.
I had the peach mimosa,it was good for the price, but having a fresh peach garnish or fresh juice I would of been happy to pay more.
Very nice atmosphere, casual, with friendly staff. Dennis was attentive but not intrusive.
We will be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

great patio to enjoy a Sunday brunch. Food is fresh and very tasty. Can be busy but worth the wait. Our favorite breakfast place in the valley

Date of visit: June 2018