“Great BBQ ribs and good beer”

Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company
Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 7th and Cooper
Transit: It is a short walk to the public transportation bus stops.
Description: Glenwood Springs premier brewpub is located in the first floor of the historic Hotel Denver. We feature a variety of fresh and unique menu items, our own hand-crafted beers, and friendly service in a family atmosphere. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, and also have a full bar and wine menu.Our lunch and dinner menus include a full compliment of choices, with everything from soups and salads, to appetizers, pastas, sandwiches, entrees, and specialty desserts. From the brewery we offer a selection of our own freshly brewed beers, including an ever-changing variety of seasonal and specialty brews. Our servers and bartenders take great pride in making you feel welcome and comfortable, and work quickly to bring you your food and drink.We are a locally owned and operated business with a commitment to small town hospitality. We hope you will visit us soon!
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was a busy Friday night when we were here but we were seated promptly. They told us it was going to be a twenty minute wait and it was about five. I enjoyed my beer and they had a nice selection. My BBQ ribs were a healthy portion and were very tasty. We looked at the dessert menu which had some nice choices but my only regret was that I was too full to try anything.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The beer was great, loved the Red Ale and the Cab was nice. I had the enchiladas and they were amazing! Would highly recommend...get a spot where it’s lovely!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I’m a Fish and Chips addict. Can’t believe it, but some of the best is in the middle of Colorado!? A strange place to go for Cod, but what the heck. They get the batter right.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Hadn't been in for quite sometime and had a gift card so we all went to the Brew Pub and had pints and a great meal...always great service and good food...the Fish and Chips are great as are their Onion Rings...the Canyon Salad is very good as are the Burgers...well worth the visit and we will return again.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The fish 'n chips were excellent. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. I'm not a fan of IPAs, but their Hanging Lake brew was tasty!