“Early dinner ”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Small, very casual restaurant but service was great, food very tasty. Easy downtown location. Portions were generous. Unique varieties of tacos. Enjoyed the meal very much.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We heard several good things about this place and they even tout on the wall they have some of the best tacos in the state. I got the special - braised pork with pineapple - and my husband got the Cubano. Mine were pretty good, the pineapple really added a nice touch and the meat was tender. His were not so good and he felt very let down. The salsa was excellent however. They were more filling than I expected and we were both so full we didn’t really eat dinner. I am glad we tried this place but I don’t feel like we ever need to go back.

1  Thank CLL479
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in here for a quick bite. Nice atmosphere. Menu board serves tacos, hot dogs, and beer. About 8 different hot dog choices. Excellent dogs. My wife wanted a treat for dessert and we picked up one of the brownies. Mmm, mmm good. And big too. We enjoyed it for the rest of the day. Lots of places to choose from in this quaint town; you won’t go wrong having lunch here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for lunch. Small with few tables. Can walk from hotels near downtown. Great walking paths. We had couple foot long hot dogs with fries. I had a loaded Margarita. My first and was awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a really great place, especially if you can get a seat inside. The food is fresh and delicious, and the service was fast.