“Late lunch”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for lunch. Small with few tables. Can walk from hotels near downtown. Great walking paths. We had couple foot long hot dogs with fries. I had a loaded Margarita. My first and was awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a really great place, especially if you can get a seat inside. The food is fresh and delicious, and the service was fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone raves about this tiny spot so we gave it a try mid-afternoon, when crowds were down. The menu features an amazing and variety of tacos and hot dogs. We chose the Cubano and Crispy Fish tacos, both excellent and large portions. Good selection of wine and beer, too. Counter service to order, prompt and friendly delivery to the small table. There are a few outdoor tables, too. Right on the river, near the new bridge. We will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After checking into our hotel, my daughter and I looked around for a great place to eat and Slope & Hatch emerged on Tripadvisor as the third best restaurant in Glenwood Springs. Since it was so close to our hotel, we didn't hesitate to see for ourselves. The small restaurant (seating is limited to about two dozen patrons inside) is conveniently located in the downtown area surrounded by several other restaurants. We walked straight up to Adam at the counter and asked about the specials. I ordered the tacos written on the chalkboard and my daughter ordered a chili dog and a Boylan Birch Beer. The taco special this night was two chipotle orange braised pork tacos with queso fresco, tempura fried Spanish onions & pineapple salsa on corn tortillas. They were incredibly delicious! My daughter said that she had recently had a better chili dog and was disappointed that it didn't come with a dill pickle slice. The place was about half full even on a Monday night and folks were coming and going constantly. The atmosphere was trendy and upbeat and Adam was a great host. I'm sure that if I lived nearby I would be a regular here.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We searched thru all the menus for this area and passes this place at 1st but came back and so glad we did. The Loaded Margarita super delish, I had fish tacos and he had the chicken, the tacos were plentiful and very good! So we like spicy and the margaritas had bits of jalapeño along with baby Corona on top. Met a super nice couple from England and they were celebrating their anniversary. This was a great way to have a last meal on vacation.