“Took over and hour and a half to get pizza ”
Review of Uncle Pizza

Uncle Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We were excited to try sit merging new and local so we decided to order here. The people
On the phone were very friendly and told us our order should be ready in under an hour. An hour came and went so we called back. They said pizza was on its way. 30 minutes later it showed up with a very rude delivery person. After all that the pizza wasn't that good. Definitely not ordering from here again.

1  Thank Mabeliba82

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this pizza place several times before we stopped to eat..at first we were a little disappointed because there were only 2 or 3 tables in there and looked a little run down but don't let that stop you from goung..it was great pizza and garlic bread..we enjoyed a great meal and dined in.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Vegie pizza was really tasty and tasted very fresh. Everyone did enjoy the meal and the choice. It was a nice mixture of almost anything you could ask for.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed at the new Marriott hotel by Target and Uncle Pizza delivered right to our room. The pizza was great and the delivery time was quicker than anticipated.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on a long road trip by the recommendation of a friend. The location and appearance of the place almost turned me away, but I'm so so so glad I stayed! I ordered a sausage pizza with fresh basil, and it was the best pizza I have eaten in a long, long time! I will go out of my way to come here again the next time I am in Colorado! Highly recommend!