“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We saw this pizza place several times before we stopped to eat..at first we were a little disappointed because there were only 2 or 3 tables in there and looked a little run down but don't let that stop you from goung..it was great pizza and garlic bread..we enjoyed a great meal and dined in.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Vegie pizza was really tasty and tasted very fresh. Everyone did enjoy the meal and the choice. It was a nice mixture of almost anything you could ask for.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed at the new Marriott hotel by Target and Uncle Pizza delivered right to our room. The pizza was great and the delivery time was quicker than anticipated.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on a long road trip by the recommendation of a friend. The location and appearance of the place almost turned me away, but I'm so so so glad I stayed! I ordered a sausage pizza with fresh basil, and it was the best pizza I have eaten in a long, long time! I will go out of my way to come here again the next time I am in Colorado! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Best pizza I've ever eaten. Delivery was slow, but understandable since was a holiday weekend. We will definitely order again when we next visit the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool.