“Best cheese pizza in the state!”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Whole Pies or by the slice, apps, wings, pasta, salads, and grenades (like a slider but bigger), huge selection of craft beer, wine and cocktails, kids menu available.
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Casual not fancy. But makes up for it with the best N Y style pizza around. Try the mama's special salad for a yummy add on.

Yum!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The cheese pizza made my wife feel ill and I tried the buffalo chicken pizza. I thought it would love it because I am a BIG buffalo chicken kinda guy but this was NOT what I was expecting. The Buffalo sauce tasted funny to me and the pizza was covered in a crazy amount of red peppers which only made my lips and tongue burn while overpowering any buffalo sauce. Seemed like it should have been labeled as Red Pepper Pizza instead. I will not be going back. Maybe you will have better luck.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This was my second experience at Russo"s while visiting from Iowa. Each time we walk in, the aroma of what I imagine an Italian restaurant would be like fills the senses and makes one glad to he there.
The pizzas are wonderful! Many different types for everyone's tastes. My wife said the veggie pizza was the best she has ever had. So all I can attest to is we all like this place and would recommend it to every one.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

After checking into the Residence Inn, we wanted an easy dinner. Russo's was a short walk into the shopping center next door. You order at the counter and they bring the food to you. They have pasta, calzones, and your choice of pizza by the slice from cheese to vegetarian choices. Full pizzas are also offered and we ordered a 16" The Works and took the extra back to the hotel and put it into the refrigerator for an easy snack or meal. We each had what we wanted and it was very good.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

First, we are on our way home on a 7 hr drive. Quick stop for lunch but don't want fast food. We try and locate restaurant but the bridge is out and there's a detour. We call to get our sandwiches pre-order so they are ready when we get there. When we show up the sandwiches aren't ready, they have one sandwich roll left. There are three of us. Seriously? They didn't know this when we called? Two slices of Pizza then, and one sandwich. We go to Starbucks , we come back, still not ready. We need to be back home to put our children to bed. This is a ladies trip stop gone awry. We are getting hangry. The manager comped something but we don't know what. The sandwich shows up without half the ingredients because they are out of peppers etc. Somehow the pizza was cold. Really!?

1  Thank snowgirl1969