“Good pizza and pasta. Skip the salad ”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Whole Pies or by the slice, apps, wings, pasta, salads, and grenades (like a slider but bigger), huge selection of craft beer, wine and cocktails, kids menu available.
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Very good NY style pizza. Nice thin crisp crust with ample toppings. I also tried some chicken filled raviolis. Very good with a very hearty marinara and a garlic bread knot on the side. Reasonably priced. As another reviewer mentioned, I too experienced a less than fresh salad. The greens were past their time and rather unappealing. Otherwise, very nice to find pizza like this so far from NY.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Found this one though another site and must say it was fantastic. Our boys had the fettuccine Alfredo while my wife and I had the pulled pork pizza. All the food was delicious, but the large pizza was too big for my wife and I to finish. Great value and a nice staff.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 1 October 2015

There is a large sitting area with lots of big screen tv's to view games on. The pizza is always hot and ready in the time they say it will be ready.

1  Thank BRANDI S
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I'll start off by saying the Pizza was really good, even the next day cold. The salad has a lot to be desired. Who ever put together the salad should look at it and say "would I eat that"? I pulled out a LOT of wilted pieces (from a bagged variety mix). I personally would of sent it back but my husband was just hungry. The wings were ok, of 10 pieces we got 1 wing and 9 fatty large drumsticks. My husbands from NY and they don't serve em' like that there! Again, he was hungry and not sending anything back. They lost our pizza order and we waited way too long before I got up and asked about it - I was ready to leave by that point. I admit, the pizza was very good but it was hard to enjoy with having to endure the "appetizer and salad" already. It wasn't until the next day, on our way home that I really enjoyed the pizza. in all fairness though, the owner did send out 2 of their dessert cannolli's due to the pizza error. The salads feed 3 easily, and honestly, for $2.00 less we should of ordered the single size, enough/plenty for 2. Stick with the Pizza is my advice.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Coming from New York, we were looking for a good pizza and we did find it at Russo's. It's a large place with plenty of tables. The owner was very pleasant and sent over a plate of garlic knots while we waited for our pie. They were delicious. Highly recommend !

1  Thank Mary Ann P