“Okay...”

Las Margaritas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went in today and there was only one couple there besides us. The bar was dirty and sticky and was covered in glasses and plates while the waiter sat and the bar on his phone. We ordered 2 margaritas (really good) and were hoping to order food but after waiting for 20 minutes of the bar tender/waiter talked to friends we had run out of time to get our own entrees so we opted for an appetizer. As we were watching the cook make our food we saw her stop to mop (didn't wash her hands after), touch our food (still didn't wash her hands), then go start grabbing handfuls of shrimp out of a bucket (again, didn't wash her hands) then touch our food and serve it. It was cross contamination all around. So gross. Our appetizer was decent but nothing special. Probably won't be going back until they get their act together.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

If you've just finished a bike ride in the Canyon and are hungry...GO HERE! Huge portions--one plate is big enough for 2 hungry bikers for sure. Homemade salsa is perfect and the dishes are some of the best restaurant Mexican I've eaten!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat while shopping in glenwood. As soon as we were seated we noticed there was only one server. They were very understaffed and he was there by himself. Whenever I tried to order chicken on the beach (fajita chicken, rice, and cheese dip) he couldnt grasp the concept of what I wanted so I just said sure to whatever else he recommended. My boyfriend got a chicken chimichanga. When the food finally came out I had a HUGE over cooked chicken breast with melted cheese on top and a small pathetic side of rice. My boyfriends chimichanga had zero sauce on it and had the same shredded melted cheese on the inside. Probably the worst Mexican food I've ever had. The waiter didn't even care that neither of us barely even touched our food and proceeded to bring us our checks. He even asked if we needed boxes and we declined. It was ridiculous. I don't even know how this place is still in business. We went to tequilas a few days later and it was phenomenal. This place is garbage. Don't waste your time or money. Would give zero stars if I could.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place had fast service and decent drink but the food was poor to moderate at best . It felt very mass done and low quality

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This does not meet the standard for good Mexican food. Inconsistent service, and foot has been on occasion overcooked, sometimes under cooked. There are better places to eat in Glenwood.