“Great Mexican”

Las Margaritas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2017

If you've just finished a bike ride in the Canyon and are hungry...GO HERE! Huge portions--one plate is big enough for 2 hungry bikers for sure. Homemade salsa is perfect and the dishes are some of the best restaurant Mexican I've eaten!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat while shopping in glenwood. As soon as we were seated we noticed there was only one server. They were very understaffed and he was there by himself. Whenever I tried to order chicken on the beach (fajita chicken, rice, and cheese dip) he couldnt grasp the concept of what I wanted so I just said sure to whatever else he recommended. My boyfriend got a chicken chimichanga. When the food finally came out I had a HUGE over cooked chicken breast with melted cheese on top and a small pathetic side of rice. My boyfriends chimichanga had zero sauce on it and had the same shredded melted cheese on the inside. Probably the worst Mexican food I've ever had. The waiter didn't even care that neither of us barely even touched our food and proceeded to bring us our checks. He even asked if we needed boxes and we declined. It was ridiculous. I don't even know how this place is still in business. We went to tequilas a few days later and it was phenomenal. This place is garbage. Don't waste your time or money. Would give zero stars if I could.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place had fast service and decent drink but the food was poor to moderate at best . It felt very mass done and low quality

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This does not meet the standard for good Mexican food. Inconsistent service, and foot has been on occasion overcooked, sometimes under cooked. There are better places to eat in Glenwood.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

The Mexican food and the services in the capital grille is always superb. we love their fresh food, the "Burrito from the sea" is really delicious. I think they also have excellent beef, so next time, I will try their steak.