“Amazing Pizza! ”

Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic gem nestled in the middle of sweet Glenwood Springs. As an east coast (Philly) girl I have high standards for my pizza. We stumbled upon this place by accident after hiking up to Hanging Lake. Tired and ravenous we hit the first place that came up on our search. We hit the lottery! A cozy family atmosphere welcomes you as you seat yourself. Order at the counter from the lovely staff and don’t hold back! The garlic parmesan shoestring fries are a must! They’re were crisped to perfection! The pizza was substantial and the crust delicious and loaded with fresh ingredients. Endless fountain drinks and a rice crispy treat for dessert made for an amazing meal. This is not just a pizza place...it’s a pleasure!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We did the build your own pizza. Garlic Olive Oil Basil Base + damn near every veggie available. This was some awesome pizza! Definitely would recommend this place. Cool ambience too.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

In my opinion this is THE BEST pizza in the area.
Yes, you'll pay $28 for a pie, but it's well worth it.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter, son-in-law, and 2 grandkids were visiting Glenwood Springs. The kids wanted pizza so we found this place on trip advisor and decided to try it. We ordered a pepperoni, papas, and a jalapeño popper pizza. The service was excellent, we didn’t wait long for our pizzas to come out. All 3 pizzas were outstanding.
The papas and the jalapeño popper pizzas were delicious. I’ve never had either and I’m not a real fan of pizza, but these were great. The crust was perfectly done, the flavors were superb. I would definitely recommend this place and the next time we’re in the area we will be back.

1  Thank Davleo58
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

The pizza was worth the wait, but they were out of the cider my wife and I wanted and I wasn’t offered a beer refill during dinner. The owner was very kind and offered to treat me to my first beer since they were out of the cider. The kids loved it and want to go back while we are out here. Space was a bit limited but the ambiance was cool and casual. Definitely give it a shake. I’d go back for sure.