“Fresh, Really Fresh Oysters and Fun”

Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: USD 20 - USD 45
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Jax Fish House Glendale opened with a splash in June of 2013. We serve the freshest, finest, smartest, and most sustainable seafood this side of anywhere. Join us at our bar, sunbathe on our rooftop patio (Hi Bar), or get down to business in our dining room. Serving Sunday brunch, nightly dinner, and all-day happy hour on Mondays in a welcoming yet wild vibe that sets Jax apart from all the rest.
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Jax is the place for fresh oysters and their Happy hour is lively, fun and perfect for a solo visit to set at the bar. The oysters are very fresh and delicious and their draft beers are delicious. Everyone at the bar is friendly and engaging and it's easy to enjoy a solo evening chatting with strangers and the bartenders while enjoying great beer and oysters in the half shell. Happy hour is the best time to take advantage of their 'tapas' dishes without spending big dollars. Loved it!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I frequent the Fish House quite regularly for the Happy Hour menu. They have a handful of great beers on tap and some food items you won't find anywhere else.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar was a delightful experience. We came in late (almost 9 pm), but were accommodated very well and seated by the stunning aquarium. I ordered the halibut late dinner option and my husband had the swordfish. My food was lovely - no fishy taste, fresh, and beautifully presented. My husband's dinner was out of this world. It was the first time he had tried swordfish and it exceeded our expectations! Dessert was exquisite too! Friendly staff, delicious seafood, and very well priced.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I had dinner there with friends last week. The cocktails were ok. The wine list was average-good. The oysters we ordered (2 kinds) were ok- not great. Blue Island Oyster in Cherry Creek is far better. The oysters were lacking the proper sides (lemon, horseradish, etc.). My husband thought ihis Po Boy was pretty good. I found my caesar sald week and did not like the tuna poke appetizer at all. The prices are really high for what this place offers. Wasn't surprised to see that the place was pretty cleared out by 8:30. Will not go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The dinner portion was small. My husband and I both got sick after dinner. We left message with the restaurant the next day but no one bothered to call us back.

1  Thank AngelC1896