“Nice break from all the local fare”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #48 of 66 Restaurants in Frisco
Description: At Wendy's in Frisco, CO we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. Start your day right with Wendy's breakfast menu. See our Wendy's Frisco, CO hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Brought the family here for vacation. We have had to eat at local joints which have all proven to be expensive. I got the spicy chicken sandwich (queso-bacon) which is a limited time offer. It was really good! Nice friendly staff even had a manager come out to the dining area to check on us! It was great!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The Apple Pecan Chicken half salad was good - not the best salad I've ever had but still a good choice. I also had the new Mango Peach Chiller and it was fantastic; lots of flavor but pretty sweet. The manager even told me that if I didn't like it, he would give me the Strawberry one for free. Then the manager personally delivered our order to the table to find out how I liked it! The restaurant was very clean and seemed to be newer than others since it has the new Coke machine with the touch screen. We would stop here again. Don't be put off by the location in an Exxon station. The staff couldn't have been friendlier.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Located just south of I70 on Summit Blvd (Hwy 9), adjacent to the Conoco gas station, I stopped in after filling-up to get a burger, some fries and get back on the road.

While there is only one register inside, as mentioned by other reviewers, that did not appear to be the reason for the slowness of service during my visit. They were able to quickly take the orders from the four of five people, plus drive through customers, that arrived while I was there but we all ended up waiting around for quite some time while our food was prepared. There seemed to be ample staff but it appeared that most of them were mostly standing around, getting in each other’s way, primarily watching the one or two cooks work.

The confusion continued when the food did come up as most customers ordered the food to go but they got this all scrambled and quite a few of the customers, already frustrated, hurriedly bagged their own food to go. When I finally did get my food, insult was added to injury as my burger was a bit overcooked and dry.

1  Thank Steve1362
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

A good tip for faster service… There's only one cashier inside the restaurant. The line tends to back up and the service is rather slow. I live across the street, about a 30 second walk but I find it much more convenient to drive across the street and go through the drive-through. Food is what you would expect for a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Ordered two sanwiches - a junior cheeseburger and a single with cheese, ketchup, and onion. The only part right was the burger and bun. Poor training and management!

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!