“Amazing break”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

summerlou...
Manchester
“Amazing break”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The Byre is a perfect cottage to relax and do nothing, it's cosy, comfortable, and spotless, or if your feeling like a good walk with Amazing views then you have come to the right place, highly recommend this place, wouldn't come to this neck of woods without staying here

Moira C
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Great spot”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at The Old Byrne, which is in a tranquil spot near Appleby, which is definitely worth a visit.Sandford itself has the advantage of a great local pub, which serves food and has a darts board. The only reason I can't give this five stars was that there were air fresheners everywhere which I don't like and in our large downstairs bedroom, I suspect they were masking a slightly doggy spell.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Apr 2017
Thank you for your review.
We are delighted that you have had an enjoyable stay at The Old Byre in Sandford. I am sorry that you did not like the air purifiers in the property they are solely to eliminate the smell of pets, as you may appreciate the property accepts pets from time to time pet odours cannot be removed completely during the cleaning process. The freshners are there to keep the air fresh and for this reason alone.and not for any other reason.
Carluke

Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Bolton
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing