“Very good Pizza & Calzone”
Review of All Gon Pizza

All Gon Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 719-379-2222
Description: 719-379-2222
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Very yummy. I ordered the pepperoni, beef, & sausage calzone. It was very hot and made to order. More cheese than I like but very good!

My daughter got the personal pan cheese pizza.

The cake was a little dry but my husband loved the coconut cream pie.

Very friendly service. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

good pizza for a small town. and quick for our traveling needs. good costumer service. cant compaine

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We are building a cabin in Fort Garland, CO which is a very small community. My husband found this little restaurant and it is amazing. The pizza is awesome, but they also have ribs and home cooked items such as chicken fried chicken, meatloaf, spaghetti, tacos, etc. I will definitely stop in here to eat each time we visit this small town. They also have a great salad bar and service is excellent. Don't forget to try their homemade pies and fudge!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We ate there after a trip to Great Sand Dunes NP. We ordered pizzas and all-you-can-eat buffet. Both were very good. Pizzas were fresh and very tasty. And the service was great. I would go again and I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had great service! It was Taco Tuesday so you could get as many tacos as you want for $1 each. They also sell lots of different flavors of fudge.