“A hidden treasure!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: 719-379-2222
Description: 719-379-2222
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We are building a cabin in Fort Garland, CO which is a very small community. My husband found this little restaurant and it is amazing. The pizza is awesome, but they also have ribs and home cooked items such as chicken fried chicken, meatloaf, spaghetti, tacos, etc. I will definitely stop in here to eat each time we visit this small town. They also have a great salad bar and service is excellent. Don't forget to try their homemade pies and fudge!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We ate there after a trip to Great Sand Dunes NP. We ordered pizzas and all-you-can-eat buffet. Both were very good. Pizzas were fresh and very tasty. And the service was great. I would go again and I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had great service! It was Taco Tuesday so you could get as many tacos as you want for $1 each. They also sell lots of different flavors of fudge.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stop in here everytime I am in the area now, and plan on continuing that habit! Food is great, especially their Navajo Taco, and their pies. Don't forget to try some of their fudge on your way out as well!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Was crowded and understaffed making service slow, albeit friendly. Meals were so-so. My kids, who declared they were "starving" while waiting for their food barely touched their pasta. My meal was so memorable that I don't even remember what I ordered. On the plus side, they had a couple singing and playing guitar which was nice considering the long wait time. If we go again, it will be to try the pizza or calzones.