“The BEST hotel!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Collins
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I have stayed in many hotels but this is the best one I have ever stayed in. The staff is wonderful and made me feel at home. They were able to help me with anything that I needed and were the most accomodating of any hotel I've ever stayed at. I know a lot of people that come and stay in Fort Collins and I always send them to the Homewood Suites because of the wonderful ammendments and the fantastic staff. I loved it so much that i stayed there for all of the 14 months I was in Fort Collins. I am really going to miss the staff there. I wouldn't be leaving except that I was transfered. Thank you Homewood Suites -Fort Collins!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Great front desk staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast, what more can you ask for?

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2011

We had a great stay here for one night last week. The hotel was nice- well kept and clean. They don't offer 2 queen beds in any of the rooms which is the only reason they didn't get an excellent review (I was there with friends and sleeping two to a double was a little tight). However, they more than made up for it with the service! The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, offering restaurant advice and tips on ways to get into town. The free shuttle is such a great service. And, both of the two different shuttle drivers, were extremely nice, knowledgeable about the area and genuinely interested in seeing us enjoy our stay. They gave us recommendations for Ft. Collins, asked about where we were going next and even gave recommendations for the next leg of our journey. Also, when we called, they were easy to find and came quickly. We would definitely come back here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I found this hotel very clean, very comfortable and fit my needs. They made myself and my dog very welcome. There was a great grassy area in the back of the hotel and great sidewalk trails to go for a walk. I felt safe no matter what time I took the dog out for walks. It was well worth the additional dog fee.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This was a trip for a family reunion. The hotel staff were incredibly accommodating of our group and went out of their way to make our stay very pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family