“Good food, Good price and great service”
Review of The Whippletree Restaurant - CLOSED

The Whippletree Restaurant
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our new Chef Larry has created an amazing NEW MENU (June 2014) A lot of the Great Mexican remains! Try our NEW Appetizers, Salads, Sandwiches, Entrees and Create your Own Burger with Chicken, Beef or Portobello Mushroom! Many ala carte options. Everything is fresh, nothing from a can. The beef is grass fed, no hormones or antibiotics, raised in Colorado. Check out menu on our Website. Print out great coupons there too!
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We really like the quality of the Whippletree food and the good value price. The Happy Hour with $1 Tacos that are fat and great eating plus drinks is one of our favorite times. If you can get there before dark and on a fall day the outside patio is tops with a view of Bergan Peak.

1  Thank Traveler80439

Reviewed 24 June 2011

Awesome food is put out of this kitchen, by Master Bruce! The "Perfect Margarita" is always served with a smile (then creates them for my wife ;) and is always the place to go when I am in town!! The service is great and my family enjoys The Whip!

We love the homemade menu from the salsa, to the blue corn enchilada's stuffed with crab, and grilled shrimp, smothered in a pepperjack white cream sauce, and black beans and rice on the side! My favorite meal!

1  Thank NaicheSedillos
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Check it out. A great menu and I really like the patio in the summer. Just heard some great music the other day. I try to slide by every time I am in town - wish I was a local. The new manager seems to really lovin' his new gig and it shows.

1  Thank rwandadonna
Reviewed 2 August 2010

So good had to eat at Whipple Tree twice while we were visiting. I had the Chimichonga and burritio both were outstanding. The blackened steak salads were loved both times by my wife. Sat outdoors and indoors. Very attentive service both times. It is an old biker bar turned into the Whipple Tree. Would definately go again.

1  Thank tuesdaypoolnight
Reviewed 30 July 2010

This place is wonderful & service terrific. Eat inside or on the Patio.
During their Happy Hour from 3-6PM Monday - Friday, they put their Tacos on special for $1 each and the drinks are 50 cents off. There are 3 choices for tacos: Ground Beef, Shreded Beef or Chicken. All were good & were served with lettuce & tomato. We ordered the Guacamole and it was terrific too. We fed 6 people for less than $20!!! Can't beat this deal.
NOTE: The regular menu had a marvelous variety of Mexican dishes. One thing read better than the next but we had to have the recommended tacos.
The waitress were great. Check this place out. Directly across the street from beautiful Bergen Park.

1  Thank afancies