“Romantic place with Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Undici Ristorante

Undici Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Undici Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 184 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Downing St. And E. Hampden Ave.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Romantic place with Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and I went here for Valentines Day and it was delicious. My sea bass was cooked to perfection and my husband ordered the ravioli. Although they only gave him 5, they were enormous and he couldn't even finish it! They have a good selection of wine by the glass and by the bottle. Prices were surprisingly low for the quality of food and service.

• Visited February 2012

Berthoud, Colorado
“Skimpy portion not as described on menu.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

Two of us ordered the Rigatoni Undici - clearly a signature dish. The menu describes this as rigatoni with homemade sausage, pancetta, and a fresh tomato sauce. We were served a plate of rigatoni with three small bite-size sausage pieces on top and no sign of any pancetta. When we inquired of the waiter, he informed us that the pancetta was somehow cooked into the sauce - which was quite tasty. Upon digging around in the pile of pasta, I discovered two additional small morsels of sausage - which were tasty. Basically we paid $14.00 for a plate of pasta with a pathetically small amount of sausage. I carefully searched for any sign of pancetta, even a tiny sliver. There was none to be found. Although tasty, this dish wasn't what the menu described, and it was a disappointing experience.
Undici did have some really nice, crusty, homemade warm bread, which they served with a side plate of olive oil/balsamic vinegar. The vinegar was too prominent for my taste.
Overall this is not an experience I wish to repeat.

• Visited June 2011
Englewood, Colorado
“Simply great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2011

I really cannot say enough great about this restaurant. The attire is anywhere from jeans and a polo to a full out suit and tie. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. The food is completely solid all around. I have had no complaints whatsoever about anything about this restaurant. The ambience is very warm and welcoming.

I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited May 2011
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2007

My wife and I visited this past weekend. This used to be a family owned Italian restaurant, and had been replaced by Undici. We decided to check it out. We did not have reservations (which was strange because the old family place never had them), but we were graciously seated within 15 minutes. The decor is modern, which at first concerned me because I was still expecting the old family style place. I was very mistaken. The service was impeccable. The food was fantastic. And the prices are moderate, and well worth it.

My only complaint is the portions could be a bit larger. A few more tortellini would have been nice, and the creme brulee could be a bit deeper. But definitely plan to return.