Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
USD 126
USD 102
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

USD 116
Courtyard
USD 148
USD 111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

All reviewsdtc arealaundry roomair conditionergreat customer servicestayed herefront desk staffcleanlinessgymmicrowavetv
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Read the very few and limiting previous reviews. most said average, and i agree. Initial impression was odd that they ask you to sign a NO Smoking form upon check in, only to have passed the staff smoking in the parking lot as i walked in. Literally parking lot is full of front desk staff and their butts. room is adequate, and bed was comfortable, but floor was filthy. i cleaned up a water spill, and white towel turned black. the cost was OK, the room was fine, but some channels on the TV did not work, and the staff was aware, but seemingly no interest in having it ever fixed. so, i felt like a spring break hotel in Florida. dirty parking lot, TV not fully working, room floor dirty, staff tad limited in resources, but cost may outweigh all of that. plus its a great location. so, as most confirm, its a OK hotel, don't expect much, as you wont receive. but it did become home for my time in Denver, and i was thankful for that experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dean, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are happy your overall experience was enjoyable and that you liked our affordable rates and convenient location. However, we are sorry for the cleanliness and service issues you had and the inconvenience they caused. We will discuss these issues at our future team meetings and will focus on ways to improve in these areas so our guests have an exceptionally pleasant experience when staying at our hotel. We can absolutely do better, and we hope you will give us the opportunity in the future to prove that to you.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived very early in the morning and oyr room was given away so we were upgraded for free. Great customer service. The room was very spacious, clean, shower had good pressure, bed was a bit small but comfortable. Pool was dirty at all times. Grab & go breakfast was muffins, granola bars and coffee which were convenient.
Overall a great stay and I recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Shary, it was a pleasure to read your fantastic review about Extended Stay America! We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. Thanks for the recommendation to future guests! We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit Denver.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I have stayed in Extended Stay Americas and know what I'm getting into. They are not very good, but they are what they are and are generally honest about it. Not this one.

I would recommend that any traveler stay somewhere else. I would have-- and should have, except that I was stuck there due to a prepaid Priceline "Express Deal" that completely misrepresented the comparable hotels to this one. I would have moved to any of those comparables in a minute if Priceline had exercised fair customer service and backed up its comparison to them. Priceline did not.

Let's start with smoking. I am a smoker and understand that it is a non-smoking hotel. I prefer to stay in non-smoking hotels, and have no problem with smoking outside. At this hotel, I immediately noticed cigarette butts-- literally thousands of them-- all over the property outside the hotel. I mentioned this to the front desk and suggested they should put an ashtray, or several, out there. After all, people were filling the sidewalk, parking lot, potted plants, plant borders, swimming pool area, and every other space around the hotel with cigarette butts. The answer was that it was a non-smoking PROPERTY, and anyone smoking on the property would be fined $250, so they had a no ashtray policy. I suggested it wasn't working, but. I did not smoke on the property. The desk clerk sure did. At a bit after 8 pm on August 19, the front desk clerk was sitting (yes sitting) on the front curb right in the middle of the walkway to the front door of the hotel, smoking. Like everyone else-- but me-- he threw his butt somewhere in front of the hotel when he went back inside.

Here is a list of other things that should make you avoid staying here. I was traveling with my mother and asked for a room with two beds. They said they did not have any such rooms, so I slept on the sofabed. It was the worst sofabed I've ever slept on in my life. In retrospect, I probably would have been much better off on the floor.

They gave me linens and a blanket for the sofabed. The blanket was wrapped in plastic. When I put it on the sofabed, I saw two dark blobs on it. I looked closely and discovered two clumps of hair like the clumps you would find in a shower drain. I took the blanket downstairs and showed it to the woman at the desk (who was a laundry person and didn't speak English). She made a "eeew, yuck" face but told me that she did not have any blankets. She gave me a bedspread.

When we checked in, a cockroach ran across the floor behind the clerk.

They did not clean our room the entire time we were there. We only had one trash can for a room with a kitchen and a bathroom. I know Extended Stay does not clean every day, but I thought once in four nights might have been reasonable and I think one trash can is not enough for a room that size with a kitchen.

Wifi is very slow if you choose the free version. You can pay for faster wifi. I did not. Why would they try to gouge guests on wifi in this day and age? It just does not speak well of the company. It's like the poor service and customer gouging one expects flying economy on a bad airline.

The entrance is dirty and tattered. The floor and mats are dirty, and the mats look worn out. The room, bathroom, and kitchen are actually not bad. How hard would it be to keep the front entrance at least presentable? It never was for our four night stay.

We checked out at 4 am to go to the airport. I say checked out, but nobody was at the front desk and nobody answered the phone next to the little sign saying to call if nobody is there. I haven't checked the bill online but hope I didn't get charged a special "self-checkout" fee or something.I did notice, as I waited for the cab, a car parked in a disabled parking spot in front of the hotel. The car did not have a disability placard. My guess would be that the car belongs to the front desk person I couldn't find to check out. That's the kind of place this hotel is.

I blame Priceline more than Extended Stay, since Extended Stay is not a good hotel. But this one does not even seem to try to be the not-so-great hotel it should be. I compliment Shay at the front desk and the laundry woman mentioned above whose name I did not get. I should criticize anyone else-- present or not.

Find something else. The very nice Sheraton quite close by was only fifteen dollars a night more. If I had not prepaid, I would have gladly paid that much to escape Extended Stay. I doubt I'll be staying in any Extended Stay again, unless it's VERY cheap and the reviews of the hotel in question are good. I will certainly not be trusting any Priceline "Express Deals."

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank davidbE5207RQ
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

David, I am extremely sorry for the disappointing stay you had with us. We're sorry you experienced so many difficulties while you were here, and we were unable to meet your expectations. Normally our staff does a terrific job of responding to our guests’ needs, and in your case that did not happen. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. Our management team is also taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We hope you and your family will consider giving us another chance to prove we are up to the task of delivering excellent service and stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The service and quality greatly improved over my 4 month stay under the direction of the new manage Greg. Highly recommend this hotel, and was very satisfied. Room service was great, room was great, and the staff were excellent. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Richard, thank you for your delightful review of our hotel. Your positive comments about our excellent service and your room are greatly appreciated. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South for your long term stay. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you are already planning another trip our way.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This trip required 5 rooms to accommodate our group. Typically I choose Priceline 2.5 star properties as they are generally nice and offer a decent breakfast. This Extended Stay should be classed as 2 star. It worked out fine and the staff was great Breakfast was meager cereal bars and instant oatmeal only with hot water and coffee. On Sunday there was no coffee. I asked about it at the desk and was told that they had run out. One would think that someone could have gone to a nearby grocery to buy more but that was not done.
In summary it was OK but not a 2.5 star property

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are happy that you liked our courteous associates, but we are sorry for the issues you had with our breakfast offerings. We have procedures in place so these types of situations do not occur. Regrettably, we failed during this process and for that I am sorry. We hope you will give us another chance the next time your travels bring you back our way.