All reviewsvail valleymovie theatereagle riverfront deskexpensive areaduring ski seasonhot tubbedroom suitewalking distancecomfortable bedstayed one nightski resortfree shuttlewould definitely stay here againhousekeeping stafflobbyskiing
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We've been here many times, but this time maybe we just ended up with the wrong room. The beds were older and uncomfortable and there was no refrigerator (I guess I just thought all rooms had them) so we were fairly disappointed. I guess next time we'll make sure to get a room with a king bed, or stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't get a room with two queen beds.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

MANY guests were complaining about MANY issues. The bilingual front desk young woman & mgr. could not or would not do anything. Our room was not 'stocked': short on washcloth, coffee & cup, no 'do not disturb' sign etc.
With taxes this king room is $160. & yet it is CLEARLY a motel 6 on the inside.
We recomm. Staying at a 'chain hotel' just up the road in Eagle instead.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

The Inn and Suites at Riverwalk are nicely located within the small retail area of Edwards. There is a river that runs alongside the property but the surrounding congestion and noise of the area diminishes the river. Although this was my second visit, I had clearly forgotten the dinginess of the rooms and public space. Unimpressive. Our room had a view of a parking lot. Not what you're looking for while in the Colorado Rockies. It will be our last stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stay at the Riverwalk multiple times per year. The Inn, although the rooms are more dated, are always clean and fairly spacious to others I've had in Lions Head or Vail Village. The price is also very affordable. Woody's is nice for a late drink, but for meals I walk down to ETown.

Room Tip: 3rd Floor seems quieter, and the is a corner room with a balcony that is nice and larger for the same price.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Their location on the Riverwalk in Edwards is great - lots of restaurant options and great shops in easy walking distance. Edwards is literally 5 minutes from Avon, making it convenient if you need to be in Avon or Beavercreek but don't want the expense. The staff is very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. My pillows were bad though and the pillows in the shams didn't have pillowcases on, so I couldn't use those. Also, BE SURE to ask for a room that DOES NOT face the south. You want to face I70 and the river or the west. Woody's downstairs opens their doors to the sidewalk while they are open so if you face the south and are near the entrance, you'll get bar noise until they close. I had earbuds in and the window closed and I could still hear the noise. Had to turn on the fan to drown it out.

Stayed: July 2016