โ€œGreat cheese and wine -- Don't miss the "Cheap Date" Specialโ€

Ranked #27 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Price range: USDย 8 - USDย 14
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Reviewed 21 July 2018

My French Conversation group meets here every week and we always enjoy the wonderful cheeses and the wine pairing. Lovely outdoor patio seating in the summer makes it even better.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Had lunch at Eat Drink in Edwards today (first visit) and it was great. My friend had recommended it and so I was happy to try it out. I had the California Panini and it was delicious. We sat outside and took in the great view and our waitress was very good. I highly recommend Eat Drink for lunch.

1  Thank bobby4b66
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We have always enjoyed Eat Drink but I love it even more lately. Their menu is outstanding. From the stuffed grape leaves, toasts and poke you can't go wrong. The atmosphere with the lovely patio and open garage doors is perfect for the summer. Nice wine selection over on the drink side too. I must try the champing popsicle cocktail they have. Looks amazing!

1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great place for a delicious glass of wine (or beer) accompanied by your choice of cheeses in a three-cheese plate. Seating is limited but great for conversation. Or, you might prefer a light dinner before the movies. If so, the acorn & butternut squash is fabulous with just a little kick, this along with an Emilia panini and a glass of wine is perfect. They do close at seven so it works only if you want to catch a bite prior to the 7pm movie.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

This mixed concept restaurant/bakery/frommagerie is just that - mixed up! My prosciutto panini literally had one razor thin slice of meat in it. Just 2 slabs of bread and not much else. Ambience is sterile and service spotty. MOVE ON, there are many better places to dine within 1 block of here.

1  Thank Nicole W