“Fantastic Breakfast”

Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Deli
Description: We will rock your taste buds with bold flavors and the freshest house-made sandwiches, served both hot and cool, hearty salads, wraps, soups and even breakfast bagels, wraps, and skillets served-all-day lovingly crafted by our food team. Every taste will leave you wondering, "Where have you been all my life you big, beautiful Moose?" It's at that point that we will swoop in with one of our fresh baked desserts and perhaps a cup of brewed-on-the-spot-just-for-you coffee or tea. Yup... it's that sweet. Our menu spans everything from the heartiest of helpings to vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options. We also have a kid's menu to keep the youngsters "smiling"!
Reviewed 24 June 2018

A real nice Deli with breakfast at 7 AM. Stayed across the Street at the Inn on Riverwalk and this was the best place for an excellent breakfast before starting a day in the mountains. There are not many restaurants open for breakfast on the Riverwalk and this FIT the BILL!! Great & friendly service dining both inside and outside . Very clean and nice selection. Try the skillet breakfasts!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered a salad with chicken and hard pressed to find any. Tomato was an was soppose to be in there and hard to find. I got a lettuce salad with dressing for $10.00!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

After having surgery and having to skip a meal in preparation I was craving a good deli sandwich. The surgical staff recommended this place. And I was very glad they did. The turkey sandwich I had as well as the hubby's wrap were very yummy! The staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was clean. The bread on the sammy was warm and the veggies were fresh and crunchy. Definitely will go back at our first chance. Would have to en them 5 stars if the chips were included.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2017

They always have a special. Food is made fresh daily. Can pre-order on the app. Sandwiches are always tasty. Very convenient location.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here with my husband on our way to go horseback riding. We were looking for a local, quick stop on the way. The food was great! Excellent salad, sandwich and soup. Everything was fresh. I especially loved my salad with he pecans and cranberries.

We left happy and well-fed and ready for our horseback riding adventure! We would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: September 2017