“Consistency”

Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered a salad with chicken and hard pressed to find any. Tomato was an was soppose to be in there and hard to find. I got a lettuce salad with dressing for $10.00!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

After having surgery and having to skip a meal in preparation I was craving a good deli sandwich. The surgical staff recommended this place. And I was very glad they did. The turkey sandwich I had as well as the hubby's wrap were very yummy! The staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was clean. The bread on the sammy was warm and the veggies were fresh and crunchy. Definitely will go back at our first chance. Would have to en them 5 stars if the chips were included.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

They always have a special. Food is made fresh daily. Can pre-order on the app. Sandwiches are always tasty. Very convenient location.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here with my husband on our way to go horseback riding. We were looking for a local, quick stop on the way. The food was great! Excellent salad, sandwich and soup. Everything was fresh. I especially loved my salad with he pecans and cranberries.

We left happy and well-fed and ready for our horseback riding adventure! We would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Generous in my rating Very Good. That is because of ample windows to show an awesome view of the outside. Even if the view is of the parking lot, still nice. The breakfast selection was limited. No baked beans. Eggs only come scrambled. Other wise, just an awesome breakfast, prepared on a skillet. The ambiance needs improvement. The place is not much better in creating a Mood than Burger King.