“Excellent lunch spot”

Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Deli
Description: We will rock your taste buds with bold flavors and the freshest house-made sandwiches, served both hot and cool, hearty salads, wraps, soups and even breakfast bagels, wraps, and skillets served-all-day lovingly crafted by our food team. Every taste will leave you wondering, "Where have you been all my life you big, beautiful Moose?" It's at that point that we will swoop in with one of our fresh baked desserts and perhaps a cup of brewed-on-the-spot-just-for-you coffee or tea. Yup... it's that sweet. Our menu spans everything from the heartiest of helpings to vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options. We also have a kid's menu to keep the youngsters "smiling"!
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here with my husband on our way to go horseback riding. We were looking for a local, quick stop on the way. The food was great! Excellent salad, sandwich and soup. Everything was fresh. I especially loved my salad with he pecans and cranberries.

We left happy and well-fed and ready for our horseback riding adventure! We would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Generous in my rating Very Good. That is because of ample windows to show an awesome view of the outside. Even if the view is of the parking lot, still nice. The breakfast selection was limited. No baked beans. Eggs only come scrambled. Other wise, just an awesome breakfast, prepared on a skillet. The ambiance needs improvement. The place is not much better in creating a Mood than Burger King.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Never had a bad experience in years. Great sandwiches and prepared any way you want it. Excellent APP pick up service.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Our go-to place for lunch. Great salads and sandwiches. Fast service and good for eating there or take out.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017

When you need something quick in Edwards, this is the place to go! I will come here again and again when I visit.

Date of visit: September 2016