“Disappointing”

Delite & Bowl Noodle House
Ranked #25 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We ate here before and liked it, but this time were very disappointed. The so called “Juice Dumpling” did not taste anything special, nor juicy at all. In my Noodle-Wonton most of the wontons were broken and had no taste left. The rest of the noodle was just sitting in a clear and tasteless broth. We know that they advertise freshness, but perhaps tastes and quality should be part of the meal as well.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Cuisine seems to be a sort of Thai, Chinese mix, and they do ir very well! Vegetables are fresh, tasty and not overcooked. Wontons have a wonderful and unique flavor unlike the bland offerings we find back home . We were there for a late lunch. They have a reasonably (for the Beaver Creek area) priced lunch menu. I had the chicken curry off the lunch menu and my daughter had a (huge) wonton noodle dish full of freshly cooked vegetables. I'd go back again! The restaurant is rather small, and I would call ahead for reservations/wait times if I were going on a busy season evening.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing fresh cuisine
Asian and Thai combined
Check it out
You must have the dumplings and Wontons
Have a glass of wine or a beer and relax

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I LOVE this restaurant and I am SO glad they came to Edwards. This place always exceeds my standards and I try to get something new every time I go. Tina is an extremely knowledgeable server and her amazing personality and sophisticated recommendations will steer you in the right direction. I want to eat there RIGHT NOW. NOW.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We have been regulars here since they opened. When this restaurant first opened, it was good but not yet great. There was something special that kept us coming back, maybe it was knowing the potential that this place has. Well, they have definitely stepped up their game. They offer a healthy (Organic and local ingredients) alternative to traditional Chinese cuisine that is found in the Vail Valley. Some of my favorites include the beef noodles in a slow cooked broth, steamed dumplings, and curry amongst other items. The truth is just about everything that I have tried on the menu has been more than satisfying. Even typing this out makes me want to head over for some dumplings and noodles! Do yourself a favor and try them out.