“Poor service”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Edwards
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Server could not tell me what is in the egg bites. The woman that took the order did not listen to what I ordered and could care less when I said this is not what I expected. I asked for a flavored latte with 1/4 the syrup and got a frap with enough sugar and syrup for ten drinks! Tables sat dirty for 30 minutes. Waste of $10 and not what I would expect for Starbucks. I will not be back to this one!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The coffee drinks are quite good here, and the staff are friendly and helpful. The WiFi is terrific and helps with business communications. They have coconut milk for lattes and other drinks if dairy-free is desired, and the barista makes these drinks with care and flavorful.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Won't lie it's nothing like home coffee wise.
Though my stroll down here for the last 5 days has been rewarding. The staff are super friendly and this morning I was early in peak time and they were still as friendly even tho they were go go go.
The coffee is ok to.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Great location, I traveled 20 minutes in gravel roads to get a latte. It was early and Cafe 163 was not open. It was a good solution for an early coffee fix. Friendly staff, nice store.

I prefer a richer foam and hand pressed Latte.

It's Starbucks, you know what to expect.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

After an afternoon of shopping, we stopped by the Edwards Starbucks for a quick pick me up! We are partial to clovers so we picked the new Nicaragua flavor! Service was quick and the new flavor is delicious! Thank You Starbucks of Edwards!

Date of visit: January 2017