“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to give this restaurant 4.5 but that’s not an option. Great food and good atmosphere. I would definitely say it’s worth a try. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive. Loved it!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

This was the first meal we had on our trip & at first I was a little hesitant because it seemed a bit dead for a Thursday night. When the food came out we were all happy with our dishes. I got the shrimp tacos, my cousin got the catfish tacos, & my husband got the ribs (which were the special). All of us were very pleased with what we ordered & we sat on the back patio which had a lovely view.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great food and view in Edwards, CO. I had the fish and chips which was really good and the coconut shrimp for an appetizer - also really good. We were on the back deck which is by the river so really enjoyed the view. The service was good, also.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I rode Vail Pass on my road bike and was on my way home when I realized I was getting hangry. I probably should have caught it quicker, but I didn't so I ended up starving in Edwards. I am so glad the Main Street Grill was open!

I was with my family and my husband asked the really nice server if she had any chips or fruit for his hangry wife. She smiled and quickly brought me back some fruit. I was so grateful.

Our meals were delicious. Husband got the fish n chips. Perfectly cooked, crispy with seasoned fries. I got the caprese chicken sandwich with the seasoned fries (don't judge - I had just ridden up a mountain). Daughter (aged five who never orders off the kiddie menu) got a 1/2 rack of ribs and ate them all. Perfectly sauced - just delish.

Food came out fast - again, reference the hangry above.

All in all - a great meal. We will eat here again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We got the Mac & cheese with steak, jumbo wings, ribs, and shrimp etoufee. The portions were big. The wings were indeed jumbo. The corn bread was amazing!