“Worth Every Penny”
Review of GB Fish and Chips

GB Fish and Chips
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Edgewater
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hot, Fresh fried fish and chips. If you are ever trying to feed that craving, this is the ONLY place to go. Clean place, great fish selection, moderate prices.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We drove by this place a few days ago and said we would try it next time we were in the area again. Glad we stopped in for lunch. Fish was lightly battered and size was good. The fries were a little undone and could be more crispy as well. Lastly I will have to say that a restaurant must check their restrooms, ladies toilet seat was loose just tighten the nuts up. I hate such an easy fix when it takes just a few minutes. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Fresh fish, just right the right amount of batter, just right. Wide selection of drinks and eats available, portions are good sized and tasty. Went there with our family. Comfortable and you get a view of the lake across the street too! Welcoming staff!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I brought my girlfriend, her sister, and mother here on a Saturday. I have always loved the natural light in this location with a view of Sloan's Lake. I went for the half order of cod fish and chips as I was not starving hungry. I do enjoy their coleslaw as well.

The ladies went for the cornish pasties. I got to have a little bit as my girlfriend could not finish. They were extremely good. I took one bite and I am not having thoughts that next time I may have to go this direction.

I do usually treat myself to some of the British candy they have for sale as well.

Overall, I really like the location, food, and the value. Check out the patio in the summertime as well!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Cute place with a nice patio. Friendly staff and some good fish. Clam chowder is really quite good. The fried pickles are out of sight. All in all a good place for a quick bite.