All reviews family stayed here long journey the managers the wi fi fantastic stay the room was nice bed was very comfortable rooms are clean eggs hot breakfast would stay here again vail arthur grocery highway costco pillows
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there Sunday night, February 18th, 2018. The check-in personnel were friendly and courteous and the room was nice but the beds only had hard pillows. In addition,
despite this hotel being fairly large, 3 floors, and having a dedicated ski storage room, it did not have a fitness room which is a big negative. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and offered a wide variety of food items.

Because this hotel does not have a fitness room we would not consider staying there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I have been back to the area three times in the last 6 months and there’s seriously no better place to stay but here. The beds are extremely comfortable and you wake up refreshed after a great nights’ sleep. The bath towels are large and soft and the rooms are great size. Top notch customer service to helpful staff thumbs up all the way!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Basak O
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was small but in good condition. We were disappointed with the supplies. There was a separate sink from the bathroom but only two wash clothes and two towels total for both areas. Plus the little lotion had either bren previously used or never filled from the beginning. Breakfast was the normal hot breakfast, but I will give the staff credit for keeping everything clean and well stocked on the breakfast bar and the gal was very sweet.
The hotel is in a great location right off the highway. And real close to a grocer, liquor store, restaurants and more.
We would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Family stayed here because of great location for soccer tournament close to fields great service and has excellent choices for breakfast close enough for restaurants to. Has pool and Wi-Fi reasonable rates and close to Vail

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived admittedly unexpected, to Comfort Inn with no reservation or positive plans to stay. I was greeted by Arthur, who was already at the desk and welcomed us comfortably and attentively. I asked for the availability of a room and he responded back with a reasonable price my wife and i accepted.
After explaining i was just exiting a campsite after a 2 day World Team Challenge through rivers and lakes, he anticipated my needs by informing me of the location of their washers and dryers. He then noted, he would uncover the pool right away if i wanted to use it, and i only glanced over and looked at it. I did see a pool covered, but it was only to keep the energy level down for the heaters, which was told to me by Arthur. He then continued to explain the breakfast and hours, hotel services, parking, Wi-Fi and vending without me even asking. Rooms are clean, quiet, with large Tvs and comfortable beds for a reasonable price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple