All reviews holiday inn express sausage one night comfortable stay pancakes world class street signs free breakfast enjoyed our stay pancake maker hot tub room was clean following morning small town two queen beds within walking distance staff was very friendly
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed on a ski trip for 5 nights, one day room was not cleaned at all. When called the front desk couldn’t event send up towels since there was only one person on duty (at 5pm in the afternoon!).
AVOID!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed for two days in this hotel. The staff was very nice. The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was delicious.
The hotel is cheaper than the ski resorts hotels so we stayed here and drove to ski to Vail and Beaver Creek.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I frequently stay here when working in Eagle. The staff really goes out of their way to make you feel at home. They are so friendly, Julie, Paul, Brandt, and Tiffany give the place such a homey feel. The free breakfast beats all the other hotels I stay at. The location is convenient to the interstate yet quiet. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel is quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jkindon
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We stayed for one night on our way through Colorado and found this hotel to be great for our purposes. Its location is perfect - right off the interstate and surrounded by restaurants, shops, and gas stations. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel in its price range in which I have ever stayed! I regularly need a nights stay while traveling. I want a clean quiet room with good WiFi and a free breakfast. I’m looking for basic value lodging and Eagle River Lodge delivers.

This trip was a little different as I was there for 5 days. The room was exceptionally clean and quiet. Bathroom sparkled with no mold (helped by dry climate). Coffee pods in room and good WiFi (I was directly above the office).

There is a clean pool area with a VERY hot tub.

The staff are all friendly and take pride in their work.

The best part was the breakfast. To me food is fuel. I want something available early to get my day going. Many places barely meet the minimum. Eagle River Lodge had hot biscuits, gravy and scrambled eggs every morning. And these were good fluffy eggs. There is also sausage and/or bacon, fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs and of course coffee.

Finally there is an automatic pancake maker! A first for me.

As I said STAY HERE if your in Eagle.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo