All reviews waffle maker one night stay an older property bagels stay there again room was clean and comfortable the river pets
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Traveling out west with my husband. Needed a room in Durango, CO for the night as we were catching the double gauge train to Silverton for the day. Nice staff. Clean room. No problems.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Michael M, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us here at Travelodge of Durango and also for your review of our motel. Your comments and rating are an encouragement.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I rarely leave bad reviews so I will start with the few pros:
1. The young guy who checked me in was really nice.
2. Dog friendly

Cons:
The air conditioning couldn't keep up during the day. It was a tiny window style unit.
The hotel appears to be poorly insulated with thin walls due to noise levels and temperature.
BIG CON: OUR DOGS ARE TREATED WITH FRONTLINE.. THANK GOD. AFTER WE CHECKED OUT AND GOT HOME I NOTICED THE INSIDE OF THEIR THIGHS ARE BIT UP. THE BITES LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE FLEA BITES. NO WONDER MY MALE DOG WOULDN'T SLEEP ON THE BED AFTER THE 1ST NIGHT.. HE SLEPT ON THE FLOOR ON THE 2ND NIGHT AND HAS WAY FEWER BITES THAN MY FEMALE :(

I am sorry to have to leave this review.. and I was going to refrain until I noticed my poor female got ate alive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

We are sorry to learn about the bite marks on your family pets. We do spray our rooms regularly because we are pet friendly and want to ensure the safety of our guests and their beloved pets. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Compact,cozy,clean,and quiet.My dog and I were welcomed by a very nice young man,Austin, and put in the back lower level. perfect for taking the dog the short walk to the river.Away from the bustle of the downtown scene,but walkable for sure.I loved the peacefulness of the location,a local brewery/food restaurant a half block away.I will stay there again, it was just right!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Michael M, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your positive experience here at Travelodge of Durango. We aim to serve our guests well and to accommodate every need possible. Thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and please come again. We can help you find new adventures here and help you with reservations for adventures that are fun and affordable.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

It smelt weird and the rooms were really outdated, the beds were uncomfortable.
The key to our room would work after the 6th or more attempt, we were not the only ones having issues, others around us were dealing with the same. The wifi was super slooooow.The location was the only think good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Michael M, Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

We're sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Yes, it is an older motel and some of the furnishings are outdated. With our new management, these issues are being addressed with vast improvements. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. Guest comments help us know about the issues you've raised so that we can address them ASAP.