Lowest prices for your stay
USD 107
USD 107
Priceline
USD 102
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUSD 107
eDreamsUSD 107
1,109 results
All reviews free drinks indoor pool great location train station happy hour within walking distance main street hot tub in town two blocks the durango silverton railroad great place to stay close to downtown waffles parking lot bed was comfortable the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020

i enjoyed my stay since the location was within walking distance of every place I wanted to go.Due to the virus things were a bit different than usually. There were no warm breakfast, the happy hour was cancelled as well as the restaurant. The property was clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 7 July 2020

Way too many pets allowed. Dogs allowed to pee and poop on the grass right outside our room/deck. Room had pet hair all over the room, with a distasteful odor in the room. Parking was horrendous, particularly for senior citizens. No alternate options were available.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020

The internal courtyard and pool area amplify any noise or talking going on, making for poor rest. This was one of the pricier hotel options in Durango and it was really disappointing. The design of this hotel is not good if you want to rest.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2020

If you happen to stay free for a night make sure you also book a reservation if you plan on staying more than 1 night. My husband and I were misinformed the day of check in on being able to extend our stay. When calling to confirm in the morning we were told we would have to move rooms and pay for an extra bed. When asking for a late check out for the inconvenience we were snapped at by the woman at the from desk reminding us what time check out was.

Reviewed 8 June 2020

The location was perfect for our needs of walking into Downtown Durango. The room was older, but seemed clean. The staff was nice upon check-in and check- out. They changed our room from a king to two queens which was disappointing for my husband and I as this was my birthday weekend trip. But we were meeting people so my husband wouldn't let me call to switch it as we didn't have time.