“BEST MASSAGE ANYWHERE”

Durango Massage
Ranked #3 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Durango
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experienced and Intuitive. Deep Tissue. Swedish Flow. Hot Stones. Essential Oils. Licensed massage therapist with a background in holistic health care and nursing.
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Jennifer gives the BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD. Her calming presence, healing touch, and intuitive technique are the framework for a truly therapeutic experience. I felt entirely comfortable in her care, and was amazed by her strength and skill. I especially loved the personalized approach and incorporation of hot stones and aromatherapy. Relaxing and restorative. I ABSOLUTELY recommend Jennifer. Thank you. I can't wait until next time!

Date of experience: August 2017
"therapeutic"
"stone"
"techniques"

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

After riding the train from Durango to Silverton, we definitely needed a massage. My husband and I had an amazing massage be Jennifer. I highly recommend her!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not from the Durango area but I called Jennifer last minute and she was able to get me! Being the person I am I don't twist of and do things without lots of research but I did this time and I definitely don't regret it. I have never felt better I wish I lived closer than 10.5 hours to make this a regular visit.

Date of experience: August 2017
Jennifer A, Owner at Durango Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give me a review. It was lovely to meet you and i do hope i will see you again in Durango.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I have been seeing Jennifer for close to 6 years now and she always knows just what to do to provide the best healing. She is intuitive, very attentive and sensitive to what your body needs, offering just the right amount of pressure as needed. While there are many massage therapists available and I have been to many, she is the one I always go back to.

Date of experience: June 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Jennifer is an excellent massage therapist, and is very friendly. I saw her after four days of mountain biking, and I had all the expected knots and strains. She found the trouble spots and left me feeling great.

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you for your kind words, and the time you took to give a review. It was a pleasure to meet you.