Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

from USD 148.73
from USD 97.37
from USD 43.87
More Info
All reviews amazing massage intuitive massage tension session therapist life
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Jennifer gives the BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD. Her calming presence, healing touch, and intuitive technique are the framework for a truly therapeutic experience. I felt entirely comfortable in her care, and was amazed by her strength and skill. I especially loved the personalized approach and incorporation of hot stones and aromatherapy. Relaxing and restorative. I ABSOLUTELY recommend Jennifer. Thank you. I can't wait until next time!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

After riding the train from Durango to Silverton, we definitely needed a massage. My husband and I had an amazing massage be Jennifer. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not from the Durango area but I called Jennifer last minute and she was able to get me! Being the person I am I don't twist of and do things without lots of research but I did this time and I definitely don't regret it. I have never felt better I wish I lived closer than 10.5 hours to make this a regular visit.

Jennifer A, Owner at Durango Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give me a review. It was lovely to meet you and i do hope i will see you again in Durango.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I have been seeing Jennifer for close to 6 years now and she always knows just what to do to provide the best healing. She is intuitive, very attentive and sensitive to what your body needs, offering just the right amount of pressure as needed. While there are many massage therapists available and I have been to many, she is the one I always go back to.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Jennifer is an excellent massage therapist, and is very friendly. I saw her after four days of mountain biking, and I had all the expected knots and strains. She found the trouble spots and left me feeling great.

Thank you for your kind words, and the time you took to give a review. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

While kayaking I took a blow to the head, Jennifer worked on me and what an amazing Massage. She found all the sore and stiff muscles in my neck and back and brought me back to life. She is very good at what she does. Her office is quite and peaceful, a very calming place.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I saw Jennifer as a late Mother's Day gift and I couldn't have been more pleased. Calming atmosphere & overall a wonderful massage. Thank you, Jennifer!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. wishing you and your family the best.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Jennifer is one of the most intuitive massage therapists that I have had the pleasure of receiving a massage from! She is very professional and was able to effectively relieve the tension in my neck and shoulders. I feel renewed and relaxed after every session with her and I look forward to scheduling a massage with Jennifer every time I'm in Durango!

Jennifer A, Owner at Durango Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my practice. It was a pleasure and honor to work on you, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

One of , if not the best massages I've had. I've had much massage in my life and Jennifer has a great balance of deep tissue, nuturing, and relaxing. I come out of there feeling refreshed, and completly relaxed. She has an intuitive sense and can find the problem areas/blockages without being told where to go. I have had chronic low back and shoulder issues and she has addressed both, knowing intuitively when to go deep and when to be soft. I highly reccomend her if you want a professional massage that is both therapuetic and relaxing!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Jennifer's past experience as a midwife, herbalist, and nurse inform her care on the massage table. She uses just the right amount of pressure and gets places others forget about - like the feet! Hot stones are a plus. I highly recommend Jennifer for your massage needs.

Thank you Kate. From one healer to another, you rock!