Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
BEST MASSAGE ANYWHERE

Jennifer gives the BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD. Her calming presence, healing touch, and intuitive... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2018
Artis K
Relaxing massage

After riding the train from Durango to Silverton, we definitely needed a massage. My husband and I... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2017

from USD 148.73
from USD 85.00
from USD 97.37
More Info
All reviews amazing massage intuitive massage tension session therapist life
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Jennifer is one of the most intuitive massage therapists that I have had the pleasure of receiving a massage from! She is very professional and was able to effectively relieve the tension in my neck and shoulders. I feel renewed and relaxed after every session with her and I look forward to scheduling a massage with Jennifer every time I'm in Durango!

Jennifer A, Owner at Durango Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my practice. It was a pleasure and honor to work on you, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

One of , if not the best massages I've had. I've had much massage in my life and Jennifer has a great balance of deep tissue, nuturing, and relaxing. I come out of there feeling refreshed, and completly relaxed. She has an intuitive sense and can find the problem areas/blockages without being told where to go. I have had chronic low back and shoulder issues and she has addressed both, knowing intuitively when to go deep and when to be soft. I highly reccomend her if you want a professional massage that is both therapuetic and relaxing!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Jennifer's past experience as a midwife, herbalist, and nurse inform her care on the massage table. She uses just the right amount of pressure and gets places others forget about - like the feet! Hot stones are a plus. I highly recommend Jennifer for your massage needs.

Thank you Kate. From one healer to another, you rock!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Jennifer is a professional, skilled, and intuitive massage therapist. She listens closely and carefully assesses specific needs and tailors her technique. I, as well as most men carry their stress in their shoulders and back, and she skillfully removes the tension while encouraging good breathing techniques. An hour session with Jennifer will leave you healthier and in a better mood.

Thank you for your review! It has been so wonderful to see a client come in for regular massage, and to witness how you have healed and began to take your initiative in your own healing process. Always a pleasure to see you and an honor to be your therapist.